A Statement of our Principles:
THE SERVANT PEOPLE
Canadian British-Israel Association
“The loyalty of the Membership of this Association because of their love and good will toward all men is Pledged to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Word, the Living Word, the Redeemer of Israel, the Saviour of Men, the King of Kings, Lord of Lords and the only Ruler of Princes;
“And to the Bible, as the Everlasting Written Word, written and affirmed by the Living Word,
“And to the Throne of David as established within the British Commonwealth of Nations.”
The Objects of the Association are:
1. “To make known to the sons of men God’s mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of His Kingdom” - Psalms 145:12
2. To teach, in the light of British-Israel truth, which is the Gospel of the Kingdom, the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith so that all men might live in peace and good will and further, to receive the life eternal.
3. To accept as our general mission, the exposition of the Holy Scriptures, which is the Light, Love and Truth of the world. And further, to educate all men in understanding and Truth so that they overcome the traditions of men and reject any re-imaging of His Holy Word by any deceivers with ungodly purpose who bear false witness and falsely appear in His Name.
4. To promulgate the belief that the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic peoples within the British Isles, the British Commonwealth, the united States of America, the Netherlands, the Scandinavia Countries, and elsewhere, constitute the bulk of the modern physical descendants of the ten-tribe House of Israel, and to show that God Almighty has placed upon the afore-mentioned peoples an unchanging and irrevocable charge and responsibility, in that they are called to act as His servants and His instruments in preparing the way for the kingdom of God on earth so that all men can live in peace, truth, love, wisdom, freedom, and liberty and in that day when all evil is destroyed, declare Creation’s Jubilee and beat their swords into plowshares.
5. To enlighten all men regarding the fact that these stated beliefs are supported and confirmed by the Holy Scriptures and in particular by the prophetical portions thereof, and by historical, factual events, and prophecy being yet fulfilled before us.
6. To demonstrate to the Peoples aforesaid the blessings and responsibilities expected of them by reason of the said descent. Such responsibilities include to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all men as disciples of the Son, Jesus Christ, and the Father, YHVH, the Most High God, for the restoration of all men because of His love of all, including those who sojourn amongst us, so that through Israel, all of the families of the earth are blessed in a life of peace, truth, love, wisdom, freedom, and liberty. We are God’s chosen people, subject to the blessings and responsibilities God, in His covenant with Abraham, expects of His sons. "If we dare to use the words 'A chosen people,'... we [must] remember that in the language of true religion, "chosen" means for service, perhaps even suffering, never for favouritism. Let us therefore thank God for the opportunity to serve Him in His great plan for humanity.”
7. To cooperate and thus strengthen the work of all British-Israel believers when in obedience to God’s Word and to promote the unification and consolidation of Anglo-Saxondom, including those who choose to sojourn amongst us as brothers, throughout the world. And further, to celebrate the accomplishments to date which include, but are not limited to:
• The establishment of the rule of law in fairness and liberty for all in Israelite countries reformed and always reforming away from the pagan world and toward the Word of God and His love for His children,
• The elimination of racism and its hateful Darwinistic gospel of the survival of the fittest,
• The elimination of the pagan practice of the enslavement of men,
• The provision of food and living water to feed the hunger and thirst of this world,
• The taking up of the cause of the oppressed who have been put to the holocaust by the wisdom and laws of men in rebellion to the Grace, Forgiveness, Wisdom and Law of our Father and Creator which grants inalienable rights to all men,
• The education of Truth by establishing schools, missions and universities around the world,
• The healing of the sick by establishing clinics and hospitals around the world,
• The encouragement of strong God ordained families, Biblical family formation, and family values because of our love for His children,
• Proclaiming the truth of the dignity of all men created as sons and daughters of our Father, Almighty God, Creator of all things seen and unseen,
• Elimination of pagan human sacrifice and the discouragement of sexual immorality and all forms of depravity, and
• The enduring of suffering and persecution for the advancement of the Gospel of Jesus Christ because of our love for all men.
8. To further and promote the great commandment and commission of our Lord and Saviour so that the Wisdom and Love of our Father, through our Lord, Jesus Christ, and by His Holy Spirit strengthens all men until the Day of the Lord:
Matthew 22: 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
John-Mark 16: 15 And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved...
And that as brothers and sisters in Christ, we strive to live our lives in the Image of our Lord in faith, hope and charity, repentant of any sin short of His Image, so that others see in us that which He has anointed us with His Spirit to witness unto all in His Holy Name:
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon [us], because He hath anointed [us] to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent [us] to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
John 3: 15, "That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be reproved 21 But he that doeth Truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."
9. That we seek His Will be done on earth, as it is in heaven and that we forgive those whose sins oppress us, as He forgives our sins when we repent by the Grace of Jesus Christ, who suffered for us paying the just debt we have no means to pay without His Love and Grace for us. That we never forget that God, in His Love, comes to all men as they are; and in their love, men will come to follow the Laws of God which He will write upon their hearts. This is the Kingdom of God, which is the life of peace, truth, love, wisdom, freedom, and liberty, which is at hand in this world, as it is already in the life eternal in the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory of heaven.
10. That we are servants to men, obedient to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and that our actions bear witness to the Image of Light, Truth, and Love for all. Hollowed be His Holy Name, Alleluia, Amen.
UNITED STATES CITIZENS ONLY (below):
Addenda to Article 3, (loyalty to the Throne of David for sovereign Citizens of the united States of America). Line out item 3 and replace loyalty to the Throne of David as follows:
Although recognizing the Throne of David as established within the British Commonwealth of Nations as the unbroken fulfillment of God’s promise to King David as proof of God’s supreme sovereignty, as a sovereign Citizen of the united States of America, my loyalty is instead pledged to the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the Constitution for the united States of America which are based firmly upon the Gospel of Jesus Christ and Almighty God, our Father and Creator, in whom we place our National Trust. I pledge complete allegiance to the Republic of the united States of America for which these documents stand; and in further response, agree to render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s under these documents, lawfully amended; nothing less, and nothing more. I do, however, agree to support the Throne of David when it is acting in accordance with God’s Will and therefore subordinated to the principles of the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the Constitution for the united States of America..
For whenever there is holocaust, oppression, thirst, hunger, natural disaster and sickness, Israelites, by blood or by adoption as brothers in Christ, and those who choose to sojourn amongst us, must appeal to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle us, united, in the truths we hold to be self evident, that all men* are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
As a sovereign Citizen of the united States of America, I pledge complete loyalty to the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the Constitution for the united States of America which are based upon the Gospel of Jesus Christ, placing my trust in God with that of my countrymen, and only then to support the Throne of David IF and only WHEN it is acting in accordance with these self same principles in the promotion of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness of all mankind before Almighty God, the Supreme Judge of the world in His Loving Will for liberty and justice for all of His children. We are a blessed people, and have the responsibility to bring forth the blessings of life, freedom in the pursuit of happiness, peace, truth, wisdom, freedom, and liberty to all people of the world.
That may mean suffering, but never favouritism. Let us therefore thank God for the opportunity to serve Him in His great plan for humanity, united in the bonds of brotherhood and freedom.
“Above all, the pure light of revelation has had an influence on mankind, and increased the blessings of society. It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.”
 Jacob's Pillar, A Biblical Historical Study, E Raymond Capt M.A., A.I.A., F.S.A. Scot. Archaeological Institute of America, 1977, page 88.
An Inclusive term meaning member of the human race, whether male or